BOTTOMFEEDER BASEBALL BLOG

Dedicated to the constructive criticism of the Washington Nationals.

ALL ARTICLES AND PICTURES UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ARE (C) DAVID W. NICHOLS

E-mail us at: natsnewsnetwork@gmail.com

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Quick Update

Bottomfeeder Baseball Blog will go on hiatus for about a week. I'm having nerve compression release surgery on my right hand at 7:30 am Monday morning, which will keep me off the keyboard for a while. Please keep me bookmarked, as I do have some off-season ideas planned, as well as major revisions to the look and format of the page.

Don't worry, everyone will know when I'm back!

P.S. My previous column will be the last time I EVER make public prognostications, for good reason!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with the surgery.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery, Dave.

And, by all means, keep making those public prognostications. It feels soooo good when you're right. (Or would, I think, if I ever were...)

Anonymous said...

i need my daily nats blog reading! hope the surgery goes well, i'll be looking forward to the offseason updates.

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well!

Dave Nichols said...

thanks everyone. surgery went well. i'll be one-hand typing for a couple weeks though!

Anonymous said...

You're the Nick Johnson of bloggers

Anonymous said...

You're the Nick Johnson of bloggers.

Dave Nichols said...

but i'll be back way before Nick will!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and a speed recovery

Anonymous said...

i'm in withdrawal from the nats. any suggestions for the break? the playoffs just aren't cutting it.

Anonymous said...

i gotta know - who is using wil nieves' name to comment?